The Dade County School’s Board or Education have set the interviews to find the next school superintendent for June 19th.
The deadline for applications closed this past Friday.
Board Chairperson, Carolyn Bradford, states they received 16 applications to fill the position.
Search for the next superintendent started in December, when Dr. Jan Harris left the position.
Long-Time employee of the Dade County School System, Josh Ingle, was named interim school superintendent and is
confirmed to be one of the 16 applicants. The board also approved several personal changes during the special called meeting on
Personnel Report for June 7, 2021
· Voluntary Transfer of Dr. Sandra Spivey from Director of Business Operations at Central Office to Teacher at Dade County High School
Recommendations for hire
· Steven Green – Teacher at Dade County High School
· Alicia Boyd – Teacher at Dade Middle School
· Andi Curtis – Teacher at Davis Elementary School
· Deidre Stewart – Parent Mentor
· Paula Stallings – Finance Department
By Orey Yates