A Texas woman and child were found dead Tuesday due to carbon monoxide poisoning after a car was left running in a garage to generate heat during the winter storm, according to authorities.
Latest Local News
Dade County is facing #1 ranked Pace Academy in Atlanta today at 5:30 in the State Tournament
WOLVERINES LOSE HEART BREAKER IN OT IN CONSOLATION GAME ...
The Georgia Department of Public Health Northwest Health District is ending free COVID-19 testing sites effective Wednesday in Dade, Thursday in Walker
The Georgia Department of Public Health Northwest Health District ...